Peter J. Schott, DMD
Education & Experience
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude, Universtiy of Pittsburgh, Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine from University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine
- Worked and Lectured to Dental Residents at Lenox Hill Hospital
- Private Practice with Dr. Harvey Schwaid in Manhattan
Certified Specialist in
- Cosmetic/Implant Crowns
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- Academy for Sports Dentistry
- The Pierre Fauchard Academy
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- The American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- Rhode Island Dental Association
- Newport County Dental Society
- Member of The Board of Trustees of Rhode Island Dental Society
Dr. Schott lectures regularly to groups as young as preschool about good home care and oral hygiene, middle and high school students about the dangers of tobacco use and adult groups about lasers in dentistry.
In keeping with his own philosophy of “patients first”, he is known for being very gentle, taking time to talk to his patients to make sure that they are, above all, comfortable and at ease with the procedures.
Dr. Schott and his wife Sally have three children and live in Jamestown, Rhode Island.